Is Inbound Marketing part of your lead generation strategy for 2015? It should be!
According to HubSpot, content marketing for your small business costs 62% less than traditional marketing, but it generates 3 times as many leads!
You can reduce your B2B cost per lead by 13% simply by pursuing an inbound marketing strategy. (State of Inbound Marketing)
Advantages of Using Inbound Marketing to Reduce Cost Per Lead for Small Businesses
- Raising your organic search ranking through creative content is inexpensive and can be done no matter how large or small company is.
- 70% of consumers prefer to learn about a company through articles, rather than through traditional ads.( Content+) You want to provide your prospects the information they need in the form they prefer!
- You will see your website double its conversion rates simply by adopting an inbound marketing strategy. Average conversion rates move from 6% to 12% (State of Inbound Marketing) This means that you get twice as many leads from the same exact asset – your website.
- Inbound marketing strategies for your small business level the playing field — you have the opportunity to become a thought leader in your industry, dominate the search rankings for topics associated with your business, and control the mind awareness for your business. You can market your small business as effectively as the “big guys” for a minimal investment of time and money.
- 34% of all leads generated by marketers in 2013 came from inbound marketing, according to HubSpot.
- 78% of small businesses attract new customers and leads through social media. Relevanza
- People are more likely to visit a B2B website after seeing content from the company on social media. KoMarketing Associates
Is that enough to convince you that inbound marketing for your small business will reduce the cost of your lead generation, will level the playing field with the big boys and will result in more educated, prepared customers?
If you are ready to grow your small business with inbound marketing, take some time to research and make a plan. You can learn a little more about inbound marketing here and here. If you need some pointers on social media read this article. Thinking about using video? Here are some reasons why you might want to incorporate video into your strategy. And a technique to plan ahead and save some money in the production process.